Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are you wearing your Halloween Mask now...?

...Oops! You've not got it on yet!!Are you wearing your Halloween Mask now...?
I always look this scary.....Who needs a mask?Are you wearing your Halloween Mask now...?
Yes I have.





My phsyco serial killer halloween mask....





Is my normal face.








Happy halloweeeeeeeeeen





=)
Yes I am cos I am frightened to take it of in case the dog bites me.
I want a loan of yours for later...





At last a real close up, you look better than i expected......hahahaha JOKE!! Before your fanclub beat me up again!





EDIT: Like???? Hahahaha
I was thinking of getting a normal face for tonight....
shut up man this is my face ok... If I wasnt ugly you wouldn't seem nearly so good looking... oh right yeah halloween right.... _shy
I keep mine on all year. It's better that way.
No i was born this way - whats your excuse lol
So funny.
i have been wearing mine for the last 41 years :-)
Yes i do


Booooooooooooooooooooooo!
mine has red eyes this morning...seriously :)
lol..very smart..did u spy on me..uh =p

No comments:

Post a Comment