Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Possessed halloween mask?

I had a halloween mask a number of years ago that was very strange. It was a rubber skull mask that I swear was cursed somehow and I'm normally not a believer in these things, but I put it in a suitcase when I was done wearing it one night and went to take it out of the suitcase and it was locked. So I put the suitcase under my bed and I'd hear noises under my bed. I got scared and put it under the stairs in the basement and I heard terrible noises coming from the basement a couple days later. So then I'd had it! I used pliars and tore the lock off the suitcase and took the mask out and burned the mask. I did this by throwing it in the fireplace and then I saw red like blood coming off the mask. The mask was originally skin colored light tanish color. Do you think the mask was possessed?Possessed halloween mask?
I think the mask you had inherited the soul of your deceased car, the tiburon (i'm assuming that's where you get you screen name). It was calling to you saying, ';You shouldn't have put me in the lake. You shouldn't have put me in the junkyard. You shouldn't have put me in the crusher. You shouldn't have sold me. You shouldn't have traded me in.'; (or whatever you did with it).





Your car is reaching out to you and now you have completely severed that connection. I don't want to drive with you. lol ;-)Possessed halloween mask?
Uh.. did you lock the suitcase after you put it in there? If not, someone else might have. The noises could be due to creaky floorboards or a water heater. The reddish blood could have been an illusion that the flames were creating while burning the rubber, they might have made it look red. Who knows? I guess I had to be there. lol.
i think it was the mask of some one who had an infection ewwww. lol dude, if its still there either sell it or throw it in a lake or ocean. git rid of the thing!!! its like that goosebumps episode lol,
Wow! What a story. Too bad you burned it. I would have kept it on the bed with me to really hear or see what was going on. Hard to say whether or not it was possessed though.
I'm agreeing with Smart, your brain was probably playing tricks on you!
i don't think there was anything with the mask, but i think things were messing with your head - real things.
Better check that suitcase just in case
oooo


thats scary
dude what were you thinking people go ape **** on ebay for this kind of thing


you could have made $ !!!
Whoa that's soo creepy! It prolly was

No comments:

Post a Comment