Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I get a Santa hat or Halloween mask in runescape?

I know I cant get party hats anymore since they were an once and a life time event..but I heard that you can still get Halloween masks and Santa hats by killing monsters on Halloween and Christmas. By the way, im not planning on buying one of them..I was just wondering if you could still get them somehow. I am a non-member...im lv 83....my best money making way is mining ( mining lv is 69 ) I don't know if that will help or not :p... Please give me your answer and if there are any other ways to get stuff like Party hats without buying them be sure to tell me that too. Thanks.How can I get a Santa hat or Halloween mask in runescape?
runescape sucks, play a different gameHow can I get a Santa hat or Halloween mask in runescape?
lol 69.... but well ok you should go 2 target, buy mem card and kill green drags for cash, 50k in 5min... oh and u cant get from monsters... oh u can get party hats from christmas crackers, but that not worth it cause u loose a few mill on that one...
No sorry the only way is to become member first of all cause they're member items. Then you need a money making source as in woodcutting, fishing, or mining. Also to let you know its not going to happen any time soon
Sadly you can't get either of those. But this Xmas event will have a santa costume! Only way to get the ones you want are to buy them.
You can't get of them actually...only buying them from players for countless millions.
Nope, sorry. You would have to pay through the nose for them, too, just like party hats (though maybe not as much).
Nope





If Ur Lucky Then U Can Get One In A Drop Party
No you cannot. ONce in a Life time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment