Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you think I could make a bundle selling Halloween masks as Swine Flu masks?

Especially 3 little piggy masks?Do you think I could make a bundle selling Halloween masks as Swine Flu masks?
what a resourceful oppurtunity you've created. I think this is a great idea and Obama should look into it as a way to get some of these unemployed folks jobs again.Do you think I could make a bundle selling Halloween masks as Swine Flu masks?
I was just ordering something from Amazon.com and they are selling masks. Not Halloween masks, but what I still think of as SARS masks! I was thinking ';this has gone entirely too far'; as I ordered my black and purple striped knee-high socks with the skulls up the side...





Seriously, tho. They *are* selling masks. Both the disposable variety (by the box) and the kind with the little filter on the front that you can wash (in pairs). Kinda sad what hysteria can do to some people.
We sell masks in bulk and for really cheap. Orders have been crazy the last few days.
Perhaps. However, in today's economy it might not be a good idea to open up a new business because there is such a great risk at failure.
Not even if it were October 30th.
*Shakes Head*

No comments:

Post a Comment