Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i convince my parents to buy me this scary mask for halloween?

ok,i want this freddy krueger mask becuase its pretty cool and my little 11 year old cousin is terrified of freddy and it would be fun to scare the living day lights out of him(dont mean no harm just to have a little fun)and my mom thinks that it is kind of eveil to dress up as that type of demonitic stuff(she is really religous)but last year she let me be jason,so i was just wondering can any of you guys give me a tip or something that will really work and i mean reallly work,im freaking dieng for this mask,,,,,=thanks oh and by the way the mask is only 16 dollars including shipping(5 or 6 bucksHow can i convince my parents to buy me this scary mask for halloween?
serectly buy itHow can i convince my parents to buy me this scary mask for halloween?
cry and break something. - no but seriously just show that your mature and tell her that you beleive in your religion and that you are very serious about it, but its just one night and you want to have some fun, if shes still against it id start looking for another mask - and maybe she doesnt want to buy it online
how old r u 10

No comments:

Post a Comment