Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do I need a mask for Halloween?

Halloween will be here in a couple of weeks, and I would like for people to take a look at my picture and tell me if I need a mask, or is my real face scary enough?Do I need a mask for Halloween?
what a beautifil picture!Do I need a mask for Halloween?
I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED TO PAINT YOUR FACE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU LOOK NORMAL TO ME.
you need a mask if you think you are scary
Dude, you need a mask. You are with out a doubt the best looking guy I have seen this morning. The way your skin kinda lays on the bone. And those eye's you would be a definite keeper WOW.. )o(
Well I don't want to insult you, so buy a mask.
yeah that is scary
you definitely need a mask. try snow white
is that really your face?
you are so cute!
Nope, I think you got the living dead thing down!





Happy Haunting!
Only if you are trying to hide something. Be who you are!
Your just fine.
You might need a mask because when you go trick-or-treat-ing, no one will give you anything becaause you'll freak them out before you get to even say trick-or-treat...lol......... Seriously though, it's a great costume idea!
Sorry, but I think my sense of humor is low right now.
I think you are going to need a mask.
You look like my sister. Yah, u need a mask.
no u have halloween everyday of the year with that face
Your real face probably scary enough if you have to hide it.
No, you're beautiful just the way you are. You should go as a princess.
You don't.
what does your mom look like?
no
not funny


thats sad!
im not scared. be yoda.
Friend, you don麓t need no masks.
nope. ur scary enough
Your fine just as ya are.
Indeed, your face is scary enough! Just wrap your badages tight and you will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment