Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I make my halloween mask look right?

I think it's vinyl. it has a weird smell. lol Anyway, It's one of those crappy ones that they don't use when they take the picture for the costume to be on the front of the package. (ever notice that?) Anyway, it's supposed to be spherical. (I'm jack skelington from nightmare before christmas) and when I opened the package, it's folded up and swuished and now it looks like someone took a hammer to his head. XDD Is there anyway I can make it lok spherical? Would it help to put a balloon in it?How do I make my halloween mask look right?
Some sites suggest a blow dryer on low to slightly heat and reshape the mask.How do I make my halloween mask look right?
naww, yud have to leave the balloon through the night to get it round again and it would loose aire. Get a ball that need to be inflated, (ball must be larger than mask), and then deflate the ball and put it into Jack's head and inflate it again. That should stay throuhg the night
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment