Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did the Scream halloween masks come before the movie, or after?

As long as I can remember, I've seen people wearing halloween masks like the one in the movie Scream. (I was born in 1994) I never thought about it, but were those made by the movie Scream or did Scream just use the masks in the movie?Did the Scream halloween masks come before the movie, or after?
The mask came before the movie;)


Although the mask has since become a cultural reference for horror films.Did the Scream halloween masks come before the movie, or after?
hi sweet heart they came out befor the movie and after the movie they started making more and making hem better to where blood came through the mask and so on i dressed up as him many times on halloween i even had the one where they made his tongue stick out like in scary movie lol. i was born in 1989 im 19 now turning 20 this year so yea i been through that stuff.but thanks for bringing back memories
Halloween mask wasn't the first see below attachment


famous painting 1893-1910 (I think I got the date right)
The masks came out after the movie, although it was based on a painting I believe was called ';The Scream'; by E. Munch.

No comments:

Post a Comment