Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I keep my halloween Mask set in runescape!!?

I have been playing runescape since 2002. I have the blue, green and red masks and was wondering if I should sell just my blue one. The reason being is because I am a pure in mage but would like to get 99 mage. Im at 96 mage right now being i only have 300k till 97 mage. I was wondering if i should sell my blue mask and buy 50000 nat runes and alch the hell out of my yew long bows. I also have 50000 yew longs. Please let me know. I have second thoughts on selling it because around october they may go higher. Thanks





Clint





Runescape username: Sc0nedShould I keep my halloween Mask set in runescape!!?
Well, you have a good point in waiting till october, because more people wear them and then more people will want one; so wait till halloween to sell it.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment