Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who will have the most popular mask this Halloween 2008, McCain or Obama?

HILARY CLINTON AND JESSIE JACKSONWho will have the most popular mask this Halloween 2008, McCain or Obama?
Michelle Obama.


Check out the helmut hair.





http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo鈥?/a>Who will have the most popular mask this Halloween 2008, McCain or Obama?
the obama mask is kind of funny, the Mccain mask is scary.


I think the funny one will do better with children.
I still have my Hillary mask from last year and darn it, I WILL have my Hillary theme going for my yard decor this Halloween.
More then likely the turban adorned Obama mask will bring howls of laughter.
I think the Cheney, Bush or Rice mask will be around for a few more years
McCain he will go as a corpse all white and ghostly, probably wont need much makeup.
Obama, because everyone wants to make fun of the president
i believe cindy mccain, she looks more scary than those green witches.
McCain
curious george, i mean obama.
Obama. McCain's would scare people.
Obama, devil masks are in this year
Neither, I think it will be mrs Obama.
Obama all the way
Obama. The ears will be funny.
McCain as long as it has that HUGE swollen left cheek
Obama, of course. Who wants to be an old man.
Once again, I suspect it will be Nixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment